Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo Visits The Boys and Girls Club of San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo Visits The Boys and Girls Club of San Antonio

Jermell Charlo visits kids photos gallery - Unified super welterweight world champion Jermell Charlo visited the Boys and Girls Club of San Antonio on Wednesday, offering words of inspiration and gifting tickets to kids in attendance for his undisputed 154-pound championship fight against Brian Casta?o this Saturday, July 17 live on SHOWTIME from AT&T Center in San Antonio in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Excellent stuff, I like it. Seems like good ground level promotion for the fight in San Antonio.

Comment

I didn't used to like the Charlos. They tried to act hard and looked stupid doing it. Now they are just themselves, family guys dedicated to their craft and their communities. Clearly these are a couple of good guys trying to be good men. I will root for them. Good luck.
      Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

First at the soccer game then at the boys and girls club, good stuff I’m liking him even more. I grew up at a boys and girls club. Very few hero came in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post
          First at the soccer game then at the boys and girls club, good stuff I’m liking him even more. I grew up at a boys and girls club. Very few hero came in there.
          agreed. Everyday over the summer in Galveston, Tx the boys club was like home. Lol. Man those were the days !
          Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post

agreed. Everyday over the summer in Galveston, Tx the boys club was like home. Lol. Man those were the days !
            They were great, mine was in Amarillo all summer. Now in days my kids do all kinds of stuff but I still think they missing out sometimes but my old club just isn’t the same

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Excellent stuff, I like it. Seems like good ground level promotion for the fight in San Antonio.
              I agree, except he's 3 days away from the biggest fight of his life. I'd prefer him doing this weeks ago and taking this week to solely focus on making weight properly and honing the gameplan.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

I agree, except he's 3 days away from the biggest fight of his life. I'd prefer him doing this weeks ago and taking this week to solely focus on making weight properly and honing the gameplan.
                I also had this crossing my mind, but he seems to be calm and all smiles so lets hope he will be ready Saturday.
                But this is great on his behalf. Great guy!
                chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post

I also had this crossing my mind, but he seems to be calm and all smiles so lets hope he will be ready Saturday.
                  But this is great on his behalf. Great guy!
                  Agree. Just hoping he's not taking Castano lightly. Dude can fight.
                  supRa supRa likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X