Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castano: Charlo Has Everything in His Favor, But That's More Pressure on Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Castano: Charlo Has Everything in His Favor, But That's More Pressure on Him

WBO junior middleweight champion Brian Castano is aware of the story. For the first time there will be a unified and absolute champion at 154 pounds when he faces Jermell Charlo on July 17.
    [Click Here To Read More]

for what i've been hearing from brian and his people they know charlo expects him just to go forward. i think we might see a fight similar to the michel soro one, where brian boxed a lot more than vs vitu, lara and teixeira.

Comment

Castano's going to bring smart consistent pressure. His chin will definitely be tested but I think he'll out work Charlo to a clear UD.

Should be fireworks

Comment

He knows he's getting KTFO

Comment

I’m pulling for the underdog due to this being the bipolar Charlo here, plus he should have fought Tony Harrison in a 3rd fight, now Tony can’t seem to beat scrubs! Let’s go Castano pulling for you to knock this bipolar MF’er out.

Comment

Very curious to see how Castano fights. He can apply smart technical pressure and he can box. Its hard for me to see Charlo doing anything different than what's worked for him to this point.

Can Castano's chin hold up? Can Castano set enough of a pace and win enough rounds on judges scorecards? Regardless, can't wait to see this one unfold in the ring.

Comment

No horse in this race just wanna see a good scrap. But dont they both have the same "promoter" in haymon?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                for what i've been hearing from brian and his people they know charlo expects him just to go forward. i think we might see a fight similar to the michel soro one, where brian boxed a lot more than vs vitu, lara and teixeira.
                Haven't seen Charlo being chased by his opponent.
                He's usually the one putting pressure and tries to take the other guy's head off.
                So don't know where that expectation came from. It really doesn't matter.

Comment

This guy said "It's historic for my country and for all Latinos." Damn, seems you can no longer just cheer for a boxer because you appreciate their style of fighting, now everything is about race.

Comment

Working...
                  X