Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos on Teofimo Lopez: He's Asthmatic...He's Going To Get Worse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos on Teofimo Lopez: He's Asthmatic...He's Going To Get Worse

Aussie lightweight George Kambosos Jr. does not believe a full recovery is in the cards for Teofimo Lopez Jr., due to the latter's pre-existing health conditions and the wily nature of the novel coronavirus.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol in your dreams cabanossi. Lopez knocks you out when he feels like it.

Comment

With all the chatter from Kambosos, I was starting to think he had a chance until I watched a few fights. This fight will not go the distance, Kambosos talks more than his talent.
      Fighter78 Fighter78 Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

this guy is still talking?

Comment

With all of his asthma, Lopez will cough you back to where you belong, Mr. "split-decisions-vs-Bey-and-Selby" Kambosos.
          Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Last I read they wanted to put this fight in Australia but Teo wouldn't agree. Triller already lost millions. Can see him vacating
            mxtali mxtali likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jwil20 View Post
              With all the chatter from Kambosos, I was starting to think he had a chance until I watched a few fights. This fight will not go the distance, Kambosos talks more than his talent.
              X-factor is that he has a point.

COVID damages your lungs.

Asthma is basically a triggered allergic reaction to air.

A boxer's primary weapon is oxygen.

A healthy Teo gassed against Loma.

Kambosos is rugged if nothing else

Fight just became a toss up in my opinion.

Comment

Talk about kicking a man when he’s down.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
                  Talk about kicking a man when he’s down.
                  If someone is that stupid to tear off their mask right in front of a huge gathering like Lopez did and not wear his mask in other places, he deserves to be kicked when he is down. He shot himself in the foot - just like dumbass Fury did. They deserve all the ridicule they get. Not getting the vaccine and not wearing a mask. Stupid fucks.
                  Last edited by richardt; 07-14-2021, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Funny how the narratives for Teo & Fury have been absolutely different.. even their own Juuu Promoter has very different tones about each fighter.. not surprising at all

Comment

Working...
                    X