Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury-Wilder Sold No Tickets, It Would Have Did Very Poorly on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury-Wilder Sold No Tickets, It Would Have Did Very Poorly on PPV

Eddie Hearn, promoter for unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, is still not 100% sold on the official reason behind the recent postponement of the Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder trilogy fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

...It Would Have Did Very Poorly on PPV.
    What kind of sentence is that?

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post

What kind of sentence is that?
      Exactly the first thought that came to my mind - this website has really scraped the bottom of the barrel when it comes to finding editors.
      Last edited by Blackstarr; 07-14-2021, 04:32 AM.
      Ray* Ray* BoloShot BoloShot like this.

Comment

Comment

Everyone was all hyped to see a undisputed heavyweight champ until wilder slipped back into the picture

I can see why fight fans are cheesed (Apart from a hand full of dudes in Alabama)

Comment

What a pile of sht from eduardo hearnia. The PBC side was on board 100 and ready to go. Fury and his team made a irresponsible health mistake and caused the delay. eduardo should be focused on his pillow chin champ joshy instead of the real heavyweight fight between Wilder and fury

Comment

When Tyson recovers from covid as many tens of millions around the world have he will be in the fight of his life with a hurt and wounded supersonic hitter that Wilder is . Hearn is just a very good spin doctor and has and is doing his best for his brittle chinned fighter to stay out of the way of Wilder who would absolutely destroy him.

Comment

I swear there will be more on this thread about Eddie Hearn instead of the delay to this fight. Classic BoxingScene.

But, he isn't wrong - I've looked on the BT Sport website and I cannot see anything about the PPV. I took a look at the stadium tickets and there are a LOT. It hasn't sold very well so it kind of makes sense to push it back and try and market it better. It's easy to say someone has COVID when we are in the middle of a pandemic. Fury and his team should have taken extra precautions if this is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
                  I swear there will be more on this thread about Eddie Hearn instead of the delay to this fight. Classic BoxingScene.

But, he isn't wrong - I've looked on the BT Sport website and I cannot see anything about the PPV. I took a look at the stadium tickets and there are a LOT. It hasn't sold very well so it kind of makes sense to push it back and try and market it better. It's easy to say someone has COVID when we are in the middle of a pandemic. Fury and his team should have taken extra precautions if this is legit.
                  Yeah, peoples hatred for Hearn takes over.

Ignore the mouthpiece, he's talking pure facts. Ticket sales were dreadful, literally zero TV advertising weeks out in the UK which is mad. This was never going ahead imo, weirdest situation I've seen in a long time.

Arum is doing an equally terrible job promoting Taylor. He should be a mega star in the UK, he barely even makes the sports pages!

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post

Yeah, peoples hatred for Hearn takes over.

Ignore the mouthpiece, he's talking pure facts. Ticket sales were dreadful, literally zero TV advertising weeks out in the UK which is mad. This was never going ahead imo, weirdest situation I've seen in a long time.

Arum is doing an equally terrible job promoting Taylor. He should be a mega star in the UK, he barely even makes the sports pages!
                    Isn’t he promoted by Warren in the U.K.?
                    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X