Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I'd Fight McGregor - But Only If It's Winner-Takes-All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I'd Fight McGregor - But Only If It's Winner-Takes-All!

Former two division world champion Paulie Malignaggi is still interested in having a boxing match with UFC superstar Conor McGregor - but only if they fight under a "winner-takes-all" stipulation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And Paulie would win. McGregor is one of the most over hyped fighters ever. His skills are limited. He was getting rocked by Dustin when he tried to stand and fight. Floyd gave him cte and he hasn’t been rite since. I thought Pauloe also beat the mma guy in BareKnuckle
    Last edited by Amir Imam; 07-13-2021, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
      And Paulie would win. McGregor is one of the most over hyped fighters ever. His skills are limited. He was getting rocked by Dustin when he tried to stand and fight. Floyd gave him cte and he hasn’t been rite since. I thought Pauloe also beat the mma guy in BearKnuckle
      Whilst I disagree on McGregor being limited, (I’d say he’s just past his peak) definitely agree on the bare knuckle fight- he won that!

Comment

BS… I like Paulie but he’d happily take a B-side purse for a McGregor payday.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          BS… I like Paulie but he’d happily take a B-side purse for a McGregor payday.
          BS it’s C and D level boxers making more than this.

32E8B2A4-0B68-45D9-8F0D-60EEB8AC7C74.jpeg

Comment

And his legions of suburbanite hipsters will shell out $’s to see him because they like his bad guy role….he’ll throw chairs at buses m, assault females on the bus, punch old men who refuse to drink his spirits, he’ll claim he wants to kill someone in the cage, he’ll destroy people’s cell phones and the same nerds will shell out to see him fight

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post

BS it’s C and D level boxers making more than this.

32E8B2A4-0B68-45D9-8F0D-60EEB8AC7C74.jpeg
              Nonsense… You’ll struggle to find many active fighters with a 5m purse.

I’m no Conor fan but the guys a massive draw. That’s why Paulie has been shamelessly begging for this fight for like 4 years.
              PunchMeIDareYou PunchMeIDareYou likes this.

Comment

McStretcher would be the second MMA guy to beat Paulette similar to how he lost in the bare knuckle match.

Comment

That's like basically saying he doesn't want the fight.

If Wilder told Joshua it's winner takes all I reckon that'd have gotten a huge laugh.

If Money told PacMan it's winner takes all his ass would have gotten laughed at too.

Who tf is entitled to a winner takes all match? The GOAT Malignaggi.

Comment

Mcgreggor is always going to be in paulie's head. That spar will haunt him for the rest of his days

Comment

Working...
                    X