Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Pasillas Training Hard To Bounce Back From Loss To Aleem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Pasillas Training Hard To Bounce Back From Loss To Aleem

Prince Ranch Boxing's world title contender, "Vicious" Victor Pasillas (16-1, 9 KOs), is ripped and ready to make his ring return. After suffering his lone loss to WBA Interim super bantamweight champion, Ra'eese "The Beast" Aleem (18-0, 12 KOs), Pasillas is determined to get back in the win column.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Aleem's style and substance is all wrong for him, he should not be thinking of a rematch. His head could not take Aleem's punches; it's really that simple.

Comment

Victor biggest issue was: Defense and the Referee not noticing the rabbit punches. Initially after watching it live, I though Aleem a beast but after rewatched this fight could be swayed either way. Aleem a bit reckless with his attack not sure if it’s because of his martial arts background. If he doesn’t develop a jab soon he will get stopped as well. Aleem’s Footwork is different. Kinda like a drunk Pacquiao but Aleem works his angles and Victor for someone reason didn’t have his hands up after round 1. I don’t think a rematch will happen personally. That’s was a one way beating to a 11th round stoppage. Some of the shots Victor took didnt look good. I would get his head checked for sure.

Comment

Victor is a good talent less talented fighters have won a belt especially in today's days. Good fun style too hopefully he comes back stronger and makes good fights

Comment

Anyone know when Vic is going to fight again? Dude is exciting as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Jwil20 View Post
            Victor biggest issue was: Defense and the Referee not noticing the rabbit punches. Initially after watching it live, I though Aleem a beast but after rewatched this fight could be swayed either way. Aleem a bit reckless with his attack not sure if it’s because of his martial arts background. If he doesn’t develop a jab soon he will get stopped as well. Aleem’s Footwork is different. Kinda like a drunk Pacquiao but Aleem works his angles and Victor for someone reason didn’t have his hands up after round 1. I don’t think a rematch will happen personally. That’s was a one way beating to a 11th round stoppage. Some of the shots Victor took didnt look good. I would get his head checked for sure.
            What could be swayed either way? What do you mean by that?

Comment

Working...
            X