Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rivera: I Can Fight With Ryan Garcia, With Teofimo Lopez And I'm Not Joking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rivera: I Can Fight With Ryan Garcia, With Teofimo Lopez And I'm Not Joking

Michel Rivera is eager to prove that he doesn't just bear a resemblance to 'The Greatest' but can ultimately emulate his career. The insistence of measuring up to the late, legendary Muhammad Ali is a tall order for anyone in history, though Rivera insists to be down for the cause. The 23-year-old Miami-based Dominican lightweight picked up his most significant win to date, rising from a sixth-round knockdown to knock out Spain's Jon Fernandez early in the eighth-round of their WBA lightweight title eliminator on July 3rd at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Slow Down Sun! Winner of Romero vs. Yigit or Issac "Pitbull" Cruz, then Tank!
    Get em up Get em up Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Slow Down Sun! Winner of Romero vs. Yigit or Issac "Pitbull" Cruz, then Tank!
      I'd like to see him and the pitbull. That would be an awesome fight.

Comment

This dude looks nothing like Ali. Looks like Papi from Broadway with the grams that never come back when u cook em

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I'd like to see him and the pitbull. That would be an awesome fight.
          I agree! Lots of punches with bad intentions!

Comment

I'm down for him against either Rolly or Issac Cruz , if he beats either or both we can start to talk about him right up there with Ryan Garcia.

Comment

Everyone is entitled to their own dreams and drama until they wake up!

Comment

I want to see Rolly vs Haney and Rivera vs Garcia

Comment

Working...
                X