Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Visited in Camp By Logan Paul, Jabs Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Visited in Camp By Logan Paul, Jabs Mayweather

Two of Floyd Mayweather's past opponents came together on Monday. Social media star Logan Paul paid a surprise visit to eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, at the Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Honored to have Logan Paul come by Wild Card today. After watching me work out he said he was glad he fought Mayweather instead of me," Pacquiao stated.

True, if it was Pacquiao. You'll be in a stretcher. Smart move Logan.

You look pristine fighting Floyd after the fight. That says a lot about your ring IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      "Honored to have Logan Paul come by Wild Card today. After watching me work out he said he was glad he fought Mayweather instead of me," Pacquiao stated.

You look pristine fighting Floyd after the fight. That says a lot about your ring IQ.

Logan and pac two losers who lost to Floyd wow
      davef davef icee icee like this.

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

Logan and pac two losers who lost to Floyd wow
        lol sure in your dreams.

Comment

No he wouldn't lol it would look like the Margarito and Horn fight smaller man landing punches in bunches maybe a stoppage on swelling or cuts but definitely not on a stretcher. I think Floyd hits harder than Manny does at 147 he just can't follow through on his shots because he has terrible hands something Manny never has seemed to have a problem with even wearing nothing but Cletos for most his career he puts his punches together and just overwhelms his opponents aside from Ricky Hatton above 135 Pacquiao is not a devastating 1 punch knockout artist.

On a side note Logan didn't look pristine when he was begging Floyd to take it easy on his mid fight citing it was just an exhibition lmao don't believe me the video is out there.

Comment

lol sure in your dreams.

not a single person thought Logan won! Just like how nobody thought Pac won either.

Maidana won more rounds than both of them combined

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

not a single person thought Logan won! Just like how nobody thought Pac won either.

Maidana won more rounds than both of them combined
              Lol an 0-1 fighter shouldn't land a finger on Floyd. Just the fact he did this. Is already a win. Not to mention, standing and not getting KTFO by the self proclaimed TBE is more than enough to call that a W for Logan.

Logan did this to TBE lolololol

FLOYD: "WILL LOGAN FLOYD HIT THE CANVAS? ABSOLUTELY!"

https://twitter.com/laquanthe46th/st...295106048?s=20

ONLY THING THAT WAS IN THE CANVAS WAS FLOYD'S EGO

Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

I doubt GrandPac will have the guts to fight Logan...

Comment

Uh oh. Logan Paul has jinxed Manny.

Let it ride on The Truff

Comment

I used to think it was just pac fans who couldn’t get over the Mayweather loss. Seems like Pac still hasn’t moved on either. Guess it has to suck to be so motivated to fight someone for so long and when it finally happens, you can’t even make it competitive.
                    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X