Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Nothing Worse Than Fans Talking **** About A Bad Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Nothing Worse Than Fans Talking **** About A Bad Fight

Mikey Garcia is hoping a potential junior welterweight bout against Regis Prograis will not only satisfy his bank account, but the approval of the public. The 33-year-old Garcia, a former four-division titleholder, is reportedly in talks to face Prograis, one of the top contenders in the 140-pound division, in a fight that would be promoted by Eddie Hearn and streamed on DAZN. Although there is no title at stake, a Garcia-Prograis match-up would represent one of the best non-title fights on the current boxing schedule.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wish boxers held that same sentiment. Other than Mikey vs Tathis is probably the 2nd best fight mikey could have taken,going to be a hell of a fight. At a weight were Mikey belongs as well,got Mikey in this one.
    shza shza likes this.

Comment

This guy used to be a hot
      deal untill Loma ran him out of the 135 division. Not sure where mikey belongs now, but good luck

Comment

I love how some fighters are taking control of their careers. These 2 make a great fight; imagine if the signed multi fight contracts (ex. Top Rank, PBC, & GBP). There would be so many obstacles. At least these two can fight and give us fans a show due to no promotor egos and greed getting involved.

Comment

This is a great fight! Can't wait until Teofimo Lopez comes to 140! The division is already HOT!!! Subriel Matias, Gary Antuanne Russell, Brandun Lee, Michael RIvera, Arnold Barboza Jr., Mikey Garcia, Regis Prograis, and those aren't even the champions! Free Shojahon Ergashev!!!

Comment

Mikeys inactivity and weight gain will play a factor against a guy like Prograis. Prograis can be beat, I dont think his fight with Taylor was as close as people want to make it but you have to be 100% against a guy like Regis.

As of right now, if i had to put money, I will favor Prograis

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Mikeys inactivity and weight gain will play a factor against a guy like Prograis. Prograis can be beat, I dont think his fight with Taylor was as close as people want to make it but you have to be 100% against a guy like Regis.

As of right now, if i had to put money, I will favor Prograis
              I agree with the comments on Mikey's inactivity and weight gain but, Prograis has huge holes in his technique. Not a betting man but, I see Regis getting beaten badly in the second half and the ref jumping in to stop it.

Comment

Programs, already 32? Seemed younger to me.

Comment

yea, this is a crossroads fight for sure... the loser will drop a pay-grade

like I said on the other thread... this is not a good style matchup for Prograis at this point

Comment

Lol he talks about legacy and shlt now cause he didnt get the pac payday

Comment

Working...
                    X