Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamar Odom To Fight Again Oct. 10 In Miami, Malignaggi Also On The Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lamar Odom To Fight Again Oct. 10 In Miami, Malignaggi Also On The Card

It appears Lamar Odom has no plans on walking off into the sunset. On the heels of his first and only win inside a boxing ring, the former NBA forward has agreed to fight in another exhibition match on Oct. 10 in Miami, TMZ reports. An opponent has not been decided. The deal was made with Celebrity Boxing, the same company that staged Odom's debut exhibition bout against former pop star Aaron Carter on June 12 in Atlantic City. At 6"10', 239 1/2 pounds, Odom towered over the diminutive Carter, stopping him inside two rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Isnt Corey B the one who slapped Paulie a few weeks back? That wasnt a set up at all.

Comment

Corey B on points. Paulie gonna break his hands when they Touch Em Up and run the whole fight, then claim he was robbed. Should have never took that bare knuckle fight, dude disgraced himself and boxing.

Imagine Riddick Bowe pulling a FOTY hahahaha

Comment

Passed by this article too fast and thought it said Lamar Odom was fighting Paulie Malignaggi in Miami.

Now I’m disappointed.

Comment

now this is down right sick

Comment

Dam shame Paulie lost his broadcasting job, hasn’t won a fight in some time and has run through his money and I hear he’s driving a Toyota Prius when he was a prior Lamborghini owner, and he only have one gold chain left, and that’s a big decline I must say!

Comment

Whoever approves Bowe to fight should be in prison. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                Dam shame Paulie lost his broadcasting job, hasn’t won a fight in some time and has run through his money and I hear he’s driving a Toyota Prius when he was a prior Lamborghini owner, and he only have one gold chain left, and that’s a big decline I must say!
                last time I saw Paulie, he was doing commentary for a Bare Knuckle org, this isn't even the top bare knuckle org (BKFC) that he lost in. Don't remember which event it was that he did commentary, but here's their youtube page:

https://www.youtube.com/c/BYBExtreme/videos

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                  Isnt Corey B the one who slapped Paulie a few weeks back? That wasnt a set up at all.
                  Yeah. I think Paulie should win this fight and I hope he does. He has never been a big puncher though and breaks his hand in every fight so I expect this to go the distance, if its an exhibition there is no real scoring so in essence, it would jsut be a boxing lesson by Paulie.

I am not a fan of these tiktokkers or any of these social media dons, lets hope Paulie whoops him good. Do it for boxing Paulie!
                  Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

This Corey B guy is the biggest phaggot on social media I've ever seen. He's in his mid 30s and talks with this annoying fake voice trying to appeal to 12 year olds on tiktok. I hate this dudes face and whole schtick so much I can't wait to see him get beat up. It's unfortunate that Paulie is such a feather fisted puncher but shouldn't matter against this idiot nobody.
                    FinlandsFinest FinlandsFinest likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X