Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev Hopes To Finalize Joe Smith Unification in Coming Days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev Hopes To Finalize Joe Smith Unification in Coming Days

WBC and IBF light heavyweight world champion Artur Beterbiev of Russia is expecting the contract for his fight with WBO beltholder Joe Smith to be signed in the coming days.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope so. Joe has been talking about fighting Danny Jacobs for some stupid fking reason.

Comment

Vlasov deserves another title shot. I had him beating Joe.

Comment

We all know cheatnello ain't fighting him so why not try to unify. Redballs ran as fast as he could from 175. Just like he did when he fought Cotto. Ran the **** back down claiming he's not a middleweight to avoid GGG and let him age.. It's all about fighting older or smaller people with him.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          I hope so. Joe has been talking about fighting Danny Jacobs for some stupid fking reason.
          Because he got gifted a title. Hope Beterbeast kills this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

Because he got gifted a title. Hope Beterbeast kills this dude.
            ehh, it's not Joe's fault he got a gift. I'd just like to see Beterbiev unify.

Comment

Either Eddies's offer to fight Jacobs was a fluke or Joe Smith Jr is tied to TR

Comment

Hoping someone pays the ultimate price because they benefited from a bad decision given by three other people is a silly and careless thing to wish for. I'm glad Smith will get the payday. I'm glad Beterbiev will get to add to his legacy in what promises to be a highly entertaining fight. And I hope Vlasov gets his rematch or at least another world championship fight someday.

Comment

I like Joe. He's a Philly fighter. Liked B Hop too, but B Hop said he'd "never lose to a white boy". I don't play that, and Smith put him out of the ring (don't care if he was old). That's the first I really paid attention to Smith. He's a banger.

Anyway, I want to see the fight. I think it's a good match up; Beterbiev's bang vs Joe Smith's reach. I don't care to look up Smith's actual reach, but his arms look super long.

As far as killing, I've seen it, and it ain't to be taken lightly.

Comment

Smith is a good fighter who can bang, but I thought he lost to Vlasov. It wasn't a robbery, but he clearly lost. This will be a good fight until Beterbiev's cardio and superior strength on the inside takes over late.
                    BaguMka BaguMka landotter landotter like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X