Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz: I Want Ryan Garcia or Devin Haney - Let's Make This **** Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz: I Want Ryan Garcia or Devin Haney - Let's Make This **** Happen!

On Friday night at the Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, former world champion Joseph Diaz Jr. (32-1-1, 15 KOs) of South El Monte, California won a twelve round unanimous decision over Dominican former two-division world champion Javier Fortuna (36-3-1, 25 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Perfect opponent for Ryan to test himself before fighting Tank! Make It Happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Perfect opponent for Ryan to test himself before fighting Tank! Make It Happen!
      I believe Diaz starches Garcia.

Comment

I like Diaz for either Haney or Garcia to be honest. He hits hard enough, seems to have a good chin and he keeps pressure on. I wasn't sure how he'd look up at 135 but he looked healthier and more massive compared to his lighter weights.

I'm not sure he wins either contest but he would most likely test both of them.

Comment

He’d likely pummel Gracia but get outboxed against Haney.
          Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer08 View Post

I believe Diaz starches Garcia.
            Really? I see the exact opposite outcome. Ryan is just too big and too fast. I like JoJo, but he’s got tons of holes and he’s just not a banger at LW. I don’t think this fight lasts three rounds.
            ifc ifc likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              He’d likely pummel Gracia but get outboxed against Haney.
              It’s easy to assess someone’s boxing skills against no hopers. OTOH Diaz applies constant pressure, knows how to cut off the ring, carries some power, is fast and is disciplined going to the body. The trouble with Haney is that he carries no power whatsoever. Even if he wanted to keep Diaz off of him there’s nothing coming in return for applying constant pressure.

Comment

Fight Devin Haney since Ryan Garcia has all of sudden lost his balls.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Fight Devin Haney since Ryan Garcia has all of sudden lost his balls.
                  No, his balls aren't lost. They were found in the very same box with the check his mouth wrote that his ass couldn't cash along the side of the road, abandoned. And to think he was afraid of a guy a former 126 pounder was just happy to step in the ring with. Kudos to Diaz.
                  Last edited by richardt; 07-11-2021, 02:47 PM.
                  champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Ryan Garcia For What? Mentally Unstable, has no Belt WTF is the point

It should 100% be Haney I thought Fortuna vs Diaz was for the shot at Haney anyway. That being said...wouldn't mind Diaz vs Garcia at all either

Comment

Working...
                    X