Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I'm Going To Take The Souls of All The Champions at 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I'm Going To Take The Souls of All The Champions at 175

This past Friday night, former WBO super middleweight champion Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez (42-0, 28 KOs) scored a fourth round knockout victory against Cuban veteran Sullivan Barrera (22-4, 14 KOs) at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Elotero Elotero likes this.

Zurdo has all the physical attributes and enough technique to perform well at 175, really looking forward to see that clash vs bivol or beterviev, lhw division catch on fire once Canelo joins in some great matchmaking right there

Comment

When Zurdo was with Top Rank he was in line to fight for the WBO title, and an unification with Beterbiev was in the picture too. He could be WBO champ right now. I'm wondering what his plan is.

Comment

Do it now. Before ginger start picking up old men's.
        BaguMka BaguMka likes this.

Comment

ramirez writing a big check without enough funds to cover it
          landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Calling out others when you're now contractually obligated to your new promoter. Call all the names and hopefully GBP can work along with their promoters.

Comment

Everyone has a plan until Beterbiev gets his hands on them.
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                This past Friday night, former WBO super middleweight champion Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez (42-0, 28 KOs) scored a fourth round knockout victory against Cuban veteran Sullivan Barrera (22-4, 14 KOs) at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, California.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Gilberto "Soul Man" Ramirez

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                  When Zurdo was with Top Rank he was in line to fight for the WBO title, and an unification with Beterbiev was in the picture too. He could be WBO champ right now. I'm wondering what his plan is.
                  What were the circumstances of his leaving Top Rank? I read that TR opted not to renew their promotional contract with him and that the split was on good terms. What doesn't make sense to me is that he had the opportunity to participate in that WBO tournament for a shot at their title. I imagine it would have been him, Smith, Alvarez and Vlasov.
                  Last edited by PBR Streetgang; 07-11-2021, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Next fight coming soon un 2023

Comment

Working...
                    X