Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Wilder Trilogy Postponement is Really Frustrating For Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Wilder Trilogy Postponement is Really Frustrating For Tyson Fury

Frank Warren, co-promoter for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is the first member of the boxer's team to officially confirm his COVID-19 diagnosis. Fury was scheduled to defend his title against Deontay Wilder in a trilogy fight on July 24th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury has been postponing this since he won !

Comment

Yeah right, it comes across like Fury doesnt want the fight and this is an excuse. Not that I blame him really, he was screwed out the decision in the first fight, clearly won the 2nd fight and the 3rd is needless. Rematching a big puncher that many times is ****ed and I think this would have/will be the one where Wilder actually gets the upset KO.

Comment

It seems Whyte still hasn't recovered from being ironed out by old Povetkin
        Theuklion Theuklion Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Fury frustrated because he got sparked in sparring by Jared Anderson and needs time to recover lol And here they go using Whyte as a buffer anytime they don't want to go through with a fight they call you him up as a decoy lol Not to mention John Fury is scared of the trilogy happening lol

Comment

Not to mention Team Fury was just stopped at the UFC FIGHT!! Lol How you get diagnosed with 19 and still go out to huge sporting events where you can spread it more SMH

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              Not to mention Team Fury was just stopped at the UFC FIGHT!! Lol How you get diagnosed with 19 and still go out to huge sporting events where you can spread it more SMH
              Post makes no sense..........Fury stopped at UFC Fight?
              Smh

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Post makes no sense..........Fury stopped at UFC Fight?
                Smh
                Spotted, you imbicile! 9 year old kids who solve logic tasks meant for 6 year old would figure out swype word misplqcement in this question.
                Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                  Is that true? Surely they are all supposed to be isolating, even the ones who were negative for covid on their tests.

I also thought you meant stopped not spotted but I thought you meant stopped from entering the arena.
                  Last edited by DaNeutral.; 07-11-2021, 06:05 AM.

Comment

I don't know what to think anymore. Part of me believe it's just more face-saving bullshit coming from Team Tyson because they are not focused or prepared and out of shape for this fight but the other half says it may very well be possible that he have contracted COVID. I don't know. Only time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                    X