Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Impressed With Pacquiao's Work, Dedication as Sparring Begins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Impressed With Pacquiao's Work, Dedication as Sparring Begins

A few days removed from flying around the world to Los Angeles, eight-division world champion and boxer laureate Senator Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao (62-7-2, 39 KOs), who hails from Sarangani Province in the Philippines, had the head gear on and sparred four rounds with two taller and younger southpaws at world-famous Freddie Roach's Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, Calif. on Thursday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

**** it, go out with a bang. Thats one thing I can really appreciate about Pac, he never halfasses camp. He doesn’t need to do this. He’s not just showing up for a check he’s preparing himself as best as he can to win against the 1a or 1b most dangerous opponent in his division.

This fight shouldn’t be happening. Pac should be retired or doing charity exhibitions or whatever. My mind says Spence all day but my hearts with the Pac-Man
    BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

Mannys detractors can say what they want but right here is the people's champ.
      He runs with whoever's keen to take a run he does open workouts and sparring for the fans.
      Hes just done 2 vada tests.
      How many has Errol done as of now.
      Plus hes taking on a huge challenge when most of these PBC boys just keep fighting in house round Robin's.
      SALUTE TO MANNY "THE PACMAN" PACQUIAO.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Mannys detractors can say what they want but right here is the people's champ.
        He runs with whoever's keen to take a run he does open workouts and sparring for the fans.
        Hes just done 2 vada tests.
        How many has Errol done as of now.
        Plus hes taking on a huge challenge when most of these PBC boys just keep fighting in house round Robin's.
        SALUTE TO MANNY "THE PACMAN" PACQUIAO.
        If an honest Pac fan were to look at who he fought AND WHEN HE FOUGHT THEM, that star wouldn't shine so brightly.
        Full credit for him taking on 2 credible opponents in a row, though.
        BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

If an honest Pac fan were to look at who he fought AND WHEN HE FOUGHT THEM, that star wouldn't shine so brightly.
          Full credit for him taking on 2 credible opponents in a row, though.
          I support Pac as a fighter but not as a politician.

Comment

Freddie Roach, definitely a pacman fan boy.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post

I support Pac as a fighter but not as a politician.

A supporter should give that persons professional resume (whatever it is) a once over to see if it fits the bill. Only that supporter will know the answer. Being a supporter only because a person is from the same country is hardly the best reason

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                **** it, go out with a bang. Thats one thing I can really appreciate about Pac, he never halfasses camp. He doesn’t need to do this. He’s not just showing up for a check he’s preparing himself as best as he can to win against the 1a or 1b most dangerous opponent in his division.

This fight shouldn’t be happening. Pac should be retired or doing charity exhibitions or whatever. My mind says Spence all day but my hearts with the Pac-Man
                Its what ATGs do, they don't do 1/2 measure, probably the go easiest camp he ever had was against Horn.

Comment

Some consider pac GOAT now. But if he beats Spence everybody will privately think he is the greatest of all time. Although some wont admit if of course.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Some consider pac GOAT now. But if he beats Spence everybody will privately think he is the greatest of all time. Although some wont admit if of course.
                    Some thought the world was flat, Id bet big money your ancestors did.

Who is the best fighter Spence has beaten? where would that guy rate in HOF or ATG lists?

I didn't know Spence was rated so highly until now, actually you were saying he wasn't worthy and had to fight TC, funny how that all changed now you're spinning some other BS.
                    Richard G Richard G likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X