Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Anthony Joshua Targeted For Early 2022, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Anthony Joshua Targeted For Early 2022, Says Hearn

Eddie Hearn, promoter for unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, says an undisputed fight with Tyson Fury would likely take place in early 2022.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmao fury’s father plan worked. They didn’t want to risk that aj payday. Now watch Anthony mysteriously get covid a few weeks out and BOOM we have a unification fight baby.

Comment

Looks like TeamFury will have to try and buy their way out of that 3rd fight. They seem to have no intentions of honoring that signed contract

Comment

Ain't gonna happen. Wilder knocks Fury out or Fury retires and Wilder fights for the vacant WBC belt.

Comment

Words taken out of context. He was asked about Undisputed scenarios and gave that answer, but the overall message wasn't that he's confident of making it happen. If anything he sounded like it's not even on the agenda now.

I'll predict that Fury v Wilder 3 never happens, and that if Fury ever fights Joshua, which I also doubt in the next few years, then it won't be for Undisputed.

Heavyweight division farked itself again.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
            Words taken out of context. He was asked about Undisputed scenarios and gave that answer, but the overall message wasn't that he's confident of making it happen. If anything he sounded like it's not even on the agenda now.

I'll predict that Fury v Wilder 3 never happens, and that if Fury ever fights Joshua, which I also doubt in the next few years, then it won't be for Undisputed.

Heavyweight division farked itself again.
            They really should start posting the actual videos of interviews that they get these quotes from. But then again they’re purposely being misleading for the clickbait. They know people are gonna read the title and then go straight to the comments and call Hearn an idiot, Fury a duck etc and have 10 pages of arguments over nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post

They really should start posting the actual videos of interviews that they get these quotes from. But then again they’re purposely being misleading for the clickbait. They know people are gonna read the title and then go straight to the comments and call Hearn an idiot, Fury a duck etc and have 10 pages of arguments over nothing
              It’s because half that post here are middle school drop out, former felon illiterates.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

AJ has an Usyk problem to sort out, either in the ring or with money. I'd say more likely the second option.
                Fury can have a couple of warm up rounds with chicken legs before sending that fraud into retirement, no issues there.

Fury AJ for all the marbles, get it signed now Hearn.

Comment

How many times have we heard this one before? It'll get pushed to mid 2022, then late 2022
                  Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

Whatever. I'm not getting invested until they're standing across the ring from each other at this point. The talk is beyond boring now.

Comment

Working...
                    X