Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Doesn't Know What To Make of Fury-Wilder Postponement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Doesn't Know What To Make of Fury-Wilder Postponement

Eddie Hearn, promoter for unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, doesn't know what to make of the recent postponement to the Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder trilogy fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who's bothered what Hearn makes of it ,it's sweet FA to do with this clown.

Comment

Really don't care at this point. I'm more interested in the undercard fights for the event and the Joshua and Usyk fight. I just hope Whyte doesn't have to sit and wait while this mess is, maybe, being worked out.
      Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

My concern is if Fury has symptoms. These tests have been wrong in the past. Time will tell. If he gets sick then that would impact his training big time. So I'd like to see if he comes down with anything or not. Hope he retests. I've seen these tests be so screwed up. I would hope these guys get a clean bill again. Cause we'll be missing out on a great fight. I sure hope there isn't promoter highjinks here. That just might be because of ticket sales.

Comment

Would love to have seen the comments if Wilder had been the cause of the postponement!!!

Comment

Ah the Fury vs Wilder trilogy fight lol. These 2 got dog in them. Delusions Of Grandeur .

Comment

Who cares what he thinks.. why are every 5 post about this clown.: he has absolutely nothing to do with this fight
              !-1 !-1 mgame mgame like this.

Comment

very similar to the Teo Lopez attacks you saw.. Arum has not said a peep attacking Fury

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                Would love to have seen the comments if Wilder had been the cause of the postponement!!!

Comment

Only appropriate response is - it’s bad for boxing and pushes the hope of unification back. If there are lies and BS behind any of it - hope if comes out. It usually does

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Who's bothered what Hearn makes of it ,it's sweet FA to do with this clown.
                    he gets asked in interviews...which means clearly people want to know his thoughts

Comment

Working...
                    X