Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zach Parker Will Not Sit Around Waiting For Canelo Shot, Wants To Stay Active

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zach Parker Will Not Sit Around Waiting For Canelo Shot, Wants To Stay Active

Zach Parker says he is not interested in sitting around to wait for his shot at Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and says he hopes his elevation to No 1 in the WBO super-middleweight rankings will encourage some of his domestic rivals to get in the ring with him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who the heck is Zach Parker and why does he keep mentioning Canelo?

Comment

Gonna take this opportunity to say that I too have no plans to sit around and wait for a Canelo shot either... Which is good because Zach Parker, whoever tf that is, has about the same chance of getting a Canelo shot as I do...

Comment

great article ron lewis

Comment

I love that everyone mocked me for bringing up the possibility of Canelo-Parker.

Here it is you guys, enjoy.

Comment

Typical Frank Warren tactics when there is zero chance he gets/wants the fight mentioned, call out a big name then talk about 2 decent domestic options before signing to fight the last/worst name.....he is 100% fighting Fielding

Comment

WBO manadatory .. (no chance of getting Canelo .. but Warren owns the WBO)

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Who the heck is Zach Parker and why does he keep mentioning Canelo?

Comment

Charlo will sit around and be waiting for Canelo.
                He won't be fighting the rest of the year.
                Benavidez is going after him. He'd rather wait.

Comment

Zach's a twat & should of stayed at British, Commonwealth & EBU level before dreaming of World honour's. Maybe if he'd fought overseas more he may have something to grumble about, but sadly he's a stay at home boxer who need's to get his passport stamped more often!!!.

Comment

This guy talks like he deserves a Canelo shot, Canelo or no one else even knows who this guy is....

Comment

Working...
                    X