Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Doubles Down On Fighting Canelo or Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Doubles Down On Fighting Canelo or Mayweather

Oscar De La Hoya does not plan on futzing around in the kiddie pool for long. The boxing icon and founder of Golden Boy Promotions made his boldest declaration to date for a comeback during an in-studio appearance on Mike Tyson's podcast Hotboxin' With Mike Tyson. After a few warm-up exhibition bouts, De La Hoya says he has every intention of diving headlong into the deep end to face either a former ring rival or an aggrieved ex-promotional client.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We don't need to see either of those fights

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
      **** no we don't

Comment

Floyd is fighting merchant next
        CornerCutman CornerCutman likes this.

Comment

One of the cringiest guys in boxing.

Comment

The big question for today is: Who is mas loco -- De La Hoya or Wilder? Something is not quite right with either of them. I think Oscar is falling into a dark place, perhaps the same place Wilder is in. If anything, Wilder's strange excuses for losing the Fury fight are less fantastical than Oscar thinking he can beat Canelo. In Wilder's defense though, his weirdness seems to be a natural thing while Oscar's appears to be chemically induced.

Comment

I'm starting to wonder if De La Hoya and his company are hard up for cash, I do know his company applied for a PPE loan during the pandemic, but again every rich SOB took advantage of that, so who knows.

Comment

He want to make a comeback because he regrets retiring too early. That's the real reason and nothing else

Comment

Last week I rewatched De La Hoya vs Mayweather, and as I saw the fight, Oscar clearly won by a score of at least 8-4, so I can see why he wants to fight Mayweather again.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                    Canelo vs. De La Hoya: The True Golden Boy is a must-see beating of Oscar that will smash boxing records and settle the beef once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                    X