Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Pacquiao Has The Mental Edge in Spence Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Pacquiao Has The Mental Edge in Spence Title Fight

Former two division world champion Bernard Hopkins is the benchmark for every boxer who wants to turn back the clock at the late stage. Hopkins set a record, at age 46, by becoming the oldest fighter in boxing history to capture a world title. He broke his own record two years later, at age 48, by winning another light heavyweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The only advantage of spence is his size, age and physical strenght and probably power but other than that it's all pac.

Comment

If having experience is a mental edge, why are old timers pushed out of the sport by young dudes

Comment

I don't think spence is going to be extremely confident going into this fight,who would be?

Spences key to victory is to throw lots of jabs and control distance the only problem is when he commits anytime he could have a lightening fast left straight or right hook landing on his button from an angle he's never seen before.

such an exciting matchup

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post
          I don't think spence is going to be extremely confident going into this fight,who would be?

Spences key to victory is to throw lots of jabs and control distance the only problem is when he commits anytime he could have a lightening fast left straight or right hook landing on his button from an angle he's never seen before.

such an exciting matchup
          Why do you think Spence won't be very confident ?
          I can almost guarantee you EVERY boxer is at their most confident going into their fight. But someone has to lose (barring draws).
          Pac has tasted many defeats and has been robbed before.

That's what film is for. I know. Nothing like the real thing. I'm sure he has sparring partners who can best emulate Pac's attacks.

''Despite being boxing's lone eight-division world champion (HA!), Pacquiao, already 42 and out of the ring for two years, was the clear underdog at +350. Simply put, a $450 bet on Spence nets $100 if the unbeaten (27-0, 21 knockouts) World Boxing Council and International Boxing Federation champion wins''

Vegas usually gets it right.

Comment

Spence is the betting fave so the pressure's on him. It will be a big deal if Pac wins but it's a big "if."

Comment

such an exciting matchup
              The Hell he is not. Which is why he is pushing for random VADA testing. He intends on making a statement in this fight by knocking Pac out.

Comment

Spence will win by knockout.. A big pacman fan ... man is old ... 4yrs ago Spence won't see 7th round

Comment

Pac has to win by KO or PBC judge’s will rob him blind like they did in the Bradley and Horn fights

Comment

such an exciting matchup
                    If I was Spence, I’d be very confident knowing JEFF HORN of all fighters gave manny hell

Comment

Working...
                    X