Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Drops Sullivan Barrera Three Times, Crushes Him in Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Drops Sullivan Barrera Three Times, Crushes Him in Four

By Manouk Akopyan - LOS ANGELES -- Former super middleweight champion Gilberto Ramirez made his Golden Boy Promotions debut in grandiose fashion Friday night, pulverizing Sullivan Barrera to the body to score three knockdowns en route to a fourth-round knockout.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-09-2021, 11:40 PM.

Gilberto “Zurdo” Ramirez (41-0, 27 KOs) and Sullivan Barrera (22-3, 14 KOs) hosted their official weigh-in today at Banc of California Stadium, home of their July 9 fight which will be streamed live on DAZN. They were joined by several members of the undercard, including Joseph Diaz Jr. (31-1-1, 15 KOs) and Seniesa Estrada (20-0, 8 KOs). (photos by Sye Williams)

Zurdo vs. Barrera is a 12-round special attraction in the light heavyweight division presented by Golden Boy in association with Zurdo Promotions. Diaz Jr. vs. Fortuna is a 12-round battle for the vacant WBC Interim Lightweight Championship presented by Golden Boy in association with Sampson Boxing.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/GoldenBoyFN...53466015053773

facebook live part of the card has started.

Comment

This **** is always impossible to watch on Facebook, I ****ing hate it, why can't GB just put this **** on their YouTube page FFS

Comment

11-0 Miguel Contreras just got KTFO!!!

Comment

Contreras KO'd by now 15-0 Dominican prospect Sparkinson (what a name for a boxer) Wilson Castillo. Castillo looks like a long, powerful 135 lber that I want to like, but I've been burned on too many Dominicans, so I'll follow him with cautious optimism

Comment

"He sent the Caveman into evolution" "So there's no more caveman" Some of the most brutal **** I've ever heard from an announcer.

"He sent the caveman back to the stone age" they're just killing this guy lmao

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                This **** is always impossible to watch on Facebook, I ****ing hate it, why can't GB just put this **** on their YouTube page FFS
                just found out that the dazn youtube channel also streams the undercard.
                BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

2-0 top amatuer HW Mihai Nistor taking on 9-2-2 Colby Madison next. Nistor has been explosive so far as a pro, don't miss this fight

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post

just found out that the dazn youtube channel also streams the undercard.
                    Oh, thank you so much for this, you are the man

Comment

Working...
                    X