Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Fights Past Javier Fortuna For Decision, Wins WBC Interim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Fights Past Javier Fortuna For Decision, Wins WBC Interim

LOS ANGELES -- A battle between two former super featherweight champions unfolded at 135 pounds on Friday when Joseph Diaz Jr. made his division debut to fight Javier Fortuna.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-09-2021, 10:57 PM.

Jo Jo clearly deserves the victory tonight, he was the boss of the ring. Really happy for him

Comment

Haney will feast on Diaz. Haney UD

Comment

Maybe it's just me but JoJo kind of appeared to be a bit too strong tonight, like it was unnatural. Even his body and muscular structure, it's like he transformed, at least from what I can remember but i'll admit I haven't watch a whole lot of his fights..but idk man boxing a dirty sport can't put it past nobody imo either something is up or JoJo been hitting them weight super hard for 135lbs..

As for Fortuna he's just too inactive and over the course of his career never been in great enough shape to overcome it and given that and the wars he's been in throughout his career he's an old 32..not dedicated enough in his youth which is a shame because he has a great style he never seemed to hone in an perfect enough to be great..
        Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 07-09-2021, 11:05 PM.
        imjust2damnreal imjust2damnreal likes this.

Comment

Hell yeah! Bullshltass point deduction but he still got it!

Bumass hankey dont got the skills or power fortuna has. Jojo gonna walk through those pitry pats!

Comment

Goooo jojo!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Realizniguhnit;n30994166]Maybe it's just me but JoJo kind of appeared to be a bit too strong tonight, like it was unnatural. Even his body and muscular structure, it's like he transformed, at least from what I can remember but i'll admit I haven't watch a whole lot of his fights..but idk man boxing a dirty sport can't but it past nobody imo either something is up or JoJo been hitting them weight super hard for 135lbs..

He’s passed from 26 - 28 years since the pandemic. Could be chalked up to naturally coming into his man strength. I thought he won this one on ring IQ more than strength, though. Fortuna failed to adjust, though I gave him more early rounds than the judges, based on his jab and ring generalship. Jo-jo eventually closed the distance and dominated the inside game.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ropeydope;n30994189]
                Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                Maybe it's just me but JoJo kind of appeared to be a bit too strong tonight, like it was unnatural. Even his body and muscular structure, it's like he transformed, at least from what I can remember but i'll admit I haven't watch a whole lot of his fights..but idk man boxing a dirty sport can't but it past nobody imo either something is up or JoJo been hitting them weight super hard for 135lbs..

He’s passed from 26 - 28 years since the pandemic. Could be chalked up to naturally coming into his man strength. I thought he won this one on ring IQ more than strength, though. Fortuna failed to adjust, though I gave him more early rounds than the judges, based on his jab and ring generalship. Jo-jo eventually closed the distance and dominated the inside game.
                Oh yeah no doubt he won the fight I don't know about that 117-110 or whatever that was though lol but yeah idk something just seemed off to me even with the way he seemed to get tired yet still carry the same power through all 12rds just certain subtle things that made me go ??? I watched him pretty closely tonight some things just weren't adding up for me
                Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 07-09-2021, 11:27 PM.
                imjust2damnreal imjust2damnreal likes this.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ropeydope;n30994189]
                  Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                  Maybe it's just me but JoJo kind of appeared to be a bit too strong tonight, like it was unnatural. Even his body and muscular structure, it's like he transformed, at least from what I can remember but i'll admit I haven't watch a whole lot of his fights..but idk man boxing a dirty sport can't but it past nobody imo either something is up or JoJo been hitting them weight super hard for 135lbs..

Totally agree!! Unnatural!

Comment

[QUOTE=imjust2damnreal;n30994235]
                    Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post

Totally agree!! Unnatural!
                    Here we go rofl

Comment

Working...
                    X