Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer on Fury: We're Dealing With a Fighter That I Believe Nothing He Says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer on Fury: We're Dealing With a Fighter That I Believe Nothing He Says

Malik Scott, the trainer of Deontay Wilder, is not exactly sold on anything being claimed by WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury. Wilder was scheduled to face Fury in a trilogy fight on July 24 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I cant wait until Wilder speaks on this.

Comment

But he believes what Wilder says?

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        But he believes what Wilder says?
        You have to look at it from Wilder's position. Fury knew this fight was going to be 100% tougher. No Breland to spike the water bottle, no heavy outfit as Wilder threw it out, and no egg weights as Fury's gloves to be inspected carefully this time.

(Of course I'm being sarcastic, but it's going to be fun when Wilder reacts to all of this).

Comment

I've said it on here a lot.

Fury decides who he fights and when.

​​​​​Get all the contracts and judges you want. Fury fights who he wants and when he wants.

He's consistent at least.

Comment

1st he tries to squirm his way out of a 3rd fight
            Then he conveniently catches COVID.

Pretty pitiful if you ask me

Comment

Fury has still yet to defend a championship belt in his entire career lol He was supposed to rematch Klitschko but tested positive for Roids and they gave him a short suspension and then did a press conference then retired afterwards SMH
              Last edited by AdonisCreed; 07-09-2021, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Wilder was quiet as a mouse when his ring daddy Fury was across from him at the press conference. Now all of a sudden he'll have balls of steel. Wilder is nothing more than a loudmouthed country bama.
                Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Plus how does Fury have COVID-19 but YET they said he's going to the UK How can you travel to the UK when you have Covid. Not to mention his Bob Arum said that Fury and his team were all fully vaccinated along with Wilder!! Because Bob got mad at Teofimo Lopez for not getting Vaxxed!! Lol And Fury's strength and conditioning coach is still working out along with Joseph Parker who also "caught it" dude is still working out with the Delta strain SMH

Comment

How does Fury still have fans ????

Comment

Working...
                    X