Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero-Anthony Yigit Finalized For July 17 Charlo-Castano Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero-Anthony Yigit Finalized For July 17 Charlo-Castano Bill

Rolando 'Rolly' Romero has a new opponent for his next ring adventure. BoxingScene.com has learned that Sweden's Anthony Yigit has officially agreed to step in to face Las Vegas' Romero. The bout will serve as the chief support of a July 17 Showtime tripleheader, with the undisputed junior middleweight championship between Jermell Charlo (34-1, 18KOs) and Brian Casta?o (17-0-1, 12KOs) headlining the show at AT&T Center in San Antonio.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm Yigit's new #1 fan
    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Yigit is a better opponent...if he can make 135!

Comment

Am i the only the one who views Rolly and Tank in the same light? Rolly like's the interim belt's ,Tank loves the regular belts.

Comment

Yigit is gonna **** em up

Comment

Yigit showed how game he was in the Baranchyk fight, he doesn't hit hard but he has skills and is a warrior. I'm not a fan of Rolly so it will be easy for me to to root for Yigit to light him up.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
              Yigit showed how game he was in the Baranchyk fight, he doesn't hit hard but he has skills and is a warrior. I'm not a fan of Rolly so it will be easy for me to to root for Yigit to light him up.
              Yeah if Yigit can make 135 comfortably , his power should translate a lot better at 135 which was one of his biggest flaw at 140 . Still think Rolly should win but this is a much better match up then Dulay .

Comment

Like everyone else, I'm hoping Yigit can wipe that pompous stupid look off of that egomaniac Romero's face.
                Last edited by richardt; 07-09-2021, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Good fight, a upgrade over Duley IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
                    Am i the only the one who views Rolly and Tank in the same light? Rolly like's the interim belt's ,Tank loves the regular belts.
                    Worlds apart in class though.

Comment

Working...
                    X