Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz: Fortuna Fight Shows I'm Willing To Take on The Toughest Challenges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz: Fortuna Fight Shows I'm Willing To Take on The Toughest Challenges

Nothing is easy in boxing, but Joseph Diaz Jr. could have taken an easier route for his lightweight debut this weekend than fighting Javier Fortuna. But that's just not the way the former 130-pound world champion is built. So, what does that say about him as a fighter?
    [Click Here To Read More]

We don't have to guess if his power moved up, Jojo was never a big banger. He's a gym fighter, the better he trains, the better he looks. His main skill is excellent conditioning and heart. Lots of luck Jojo, I like how he stepped up, but he's in neck deep.

Comment

winner v haney

Comment

Linares, Campbell, Garcia and Haney all avoided fighting Fortuna. At least JoJo manned up and is going through with fighting him.
        STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
          Linares, Campbell, Garcia and Haney all avoided fighting Fortuna. At least JoJo manned up and is going through with fighting him.
          How did Haney avoid him? Haney agreed to the fight and if I recall Fortuna went in a different direction. Also it was around the time Haney had the shoulder problem and surgery

Comment

Fortuna was stopped by Sosa, lol, the same Sosa that Loma was playing with and nobody gives credit for, now Fortuna is a credible opponent, ok

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
              Fortuna was stopped by Sosa, lol, the same Sosa that Loma was playing with and nobody gives credit for, now Fortuna is a credible opponent, ok
              Fortuna has fought his way into the picture after that loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
                For Ryan? Heck yeah, Ryan walks through blizzards of leather.

Comment

Working...
                X