Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz To Ryan Garcia: I Wish Him Nothing But The Best...Mental Health Is Nothing To Mess With

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz To Ryan Garcia: I Wish Him Nothing But The Best...Mental Health Is Nothing To Mess With

Joseph Diaz is not about to make light of a peer's mental health struggles. The former 130-pound titleholder and 2012 Olympian gave a shout of support to Ryan Garcia, the lightweight Instagram star who backed out of a scheduled summer fight against Javier Fortuna, citing his battles with anxiety and depression.
    [Click Here To Read More]

it's a tough sport. If a teenager whoops my ass in a spar it's a hard suck-up to go back the next week. And I am at the very f-kin bottom of this sport! There isn't millions of viewers watching my ass get dropped. All the best to Ryan.
    Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Really bro? Anxiety?! That is another word for SHOOK, BITCH-BOY!

Comment

Aint sht wrong with Cryan Garcia. She is ducking Tank, Teo and Devin while hoping they lose so she never has to fight them.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Aint sht wrong with Cryan Garcia. She is ducking Tank, Teo and Devin while hoping they lose so she never has to fight them.
          Definitely ducking Devin . Not sure Teo has really been properly considered for him yet. I do believe he wants to fight Davis but don't think Oscar wants him to yet. Probably getting dropped by Campbell spooked them. I'm prepared to believe he has anxiety but not sure why he feels the need to use it to further his attention seeking ways lol.

Comment

Ryan Garcia is a coward and a phaggot. he cancelled his fight because hes too scared to fight but we should all feel sorry for him or some chit.

other fighters all gave him positive messages of support including haney. then after haney's fight Garcia pops back out of his basement to talk chit and say haney was boring blah blah blah. like dude you just cancelled your fuking fight because you are too sad to train or some chit and he talks chit knowing if Haney now defends himself that twitter will blow up and say oh hes bulling someone with mental illness. That is a ***** move by garcia and i hope get gets sparked out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Really bro? Anxiety?! That is another word for SHOOK, BITCH-BOY!

this coward knows this soft crap appeals to the soy boy zoomer generation.

so he is too sad to train but i guess he isnt too sad to still make youtube videos and talk trash about fighters who are actually active.

Comment

I see this situation the same as mickey-crawford-gamboa situation. The original opponent ducked and the late replacement will win.

Comment

I believe Ryan has issues, most people do. The causes can be buried in childhood trauma, but not all. Recent events can cause ptsd and walking into a tooth rattling haymaker can cause a lot of ptsd.

Comment

get him a box to throw over his head

Comment

Working...
                    X