Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul on McGregor: When We Fight I'll Further Expose Him For The Fraud He Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul on McGregor: When We Fight I'll Further Expose Him For The Fraud He Is

Youtube star turned boxer, Jake Paul (3-0, 3 KOs), has once again taken a swipe at UFC superstar Conor McGregor. Paul has been chasing a boxing match with McGregor for the last year or so.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmao this is funny coming from him lol

Comment

Paul will never fight a real boxer

Comment

I really enjoyed the press conference actually and that was definitely only because of Conor it was a little bit older version of the McGregor from 2015/16 but the very similar one for sure I also loved the jokes he’s cracked in the build up who knows I didn’t see any insecurity I think that’s a lane attempt to down play him but let’s face it the man has quadruple the fans of Jake and a million times more than Dustin

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Paul will never fight a real boxer
          The path of least resistance……

Comment

I do hope that they fight, and I do hope Jake Paul Knocks out McGregor, the bully who sucker punched an old man sitting on a stool.

Comment

Paul would probably knock him out, he's a bit too big. But take him on inside the cage, hmmm a different challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                Paul would probably knock him out, he's a bit too big. But take him on inside the cage, hmmm a different challenge.
                Jake's way too big. He's cruiserweight size while Conor's a smallish middleweight.

Jake knows this, which is why he's so confident.

aaronbnb aaronbnb likes this.

Comment

The Paul’s should line up all the fading and maybe retired boxers like GGG, Kovalev, Maidana, Provodnikov. It would be unfair to have them fight prime fighters.

Comment

I respect Jake for taking this sport serious. But man when will this bad dream end??

Comment

Working...
                    X