Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Urges Plant To Pressure His Team To Make Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Urges Plant To Pressure His Team To Make Canelo Fight

Eddie Hearn, who works with WBC, WBO, WBA super middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, is still trying to work out the particulars for a potential full division unification with IBF champion Caleb Plant. If a deal is reached, the contest would take place on a date in September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eduardo Hearnia trying to low ball Plant
    Zaroku Zaroku Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Maybe he's saving him for Morell. You never know...

Comment

I've given up hope that this fight happens. Plant has fast become a joke of a champion, there is no defending his opponent selection since winning the title

Comment

Here we go again. Once again Pbc holding back their fighter from the biggest fight of his career to hold another belt prisoner. Caleb if you find this difficult to come to terms with get in touch with Wilder for some therapy time. I'm sure you can console each other about the millions you could have earned
          NachoMan NachoMan Zaroku Zaroku like this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Eduardo Hearnia trying to low ball Plant
            Well of course.... Plant can't draw flies to sh**. Another scared PBC fighter just like Charlo turned down the Canelo fight back in 19. By the way multiple reports have stated 8 million plus incentives, Plant barely made 800 k in his last fight, so how is that a low ball offer, Muppet Team?
            Last edited by Greenfield02; 07-08-2021, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Hearn coming out with public comments mid-negotiation always seems a bad idea but he does it over and over. If the fight is dead then fair enough but otherwise seems like talking because he enjoys talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I've given up hope that this fight happens. Plant has fast become a joke of a champion, there is no defending his opponent selection since winning the title
                I gave up long ago I knew this fight wasn't happening Caleb lost all confidence after the BJS fight you can see it in his interviews every time he was asked about the Canelo fight he always said talks are going to begin "soon" already July and still nothing the fight would be in 2 months only 8 weeks for camp and not much promotion not that it needs it Canelo would sell the fight regardless but it is kind of a big deal all titles on the line you know and an American having the chance to win it should be better promoted but it is what is.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Hearn coming out with public comments mid-negotiation always seems a bad idea but he does it over and over. If the fight is dead then fair enough but otherwise seems like talking because he enjoys talking.
                  I Think this was always a non starter. That's exactly why Hearn is coming out with these comments, to try to push Plant to put pressure on his people. They gave no interest in this

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
                    I Think this was always a non starter. That's exactly why Hearn is coming out with these comments, to try to push Plant to put pressure on his people. They gave no interest in this
                    They have interest, I'm sure they just want it on Fox.

Comment

Working...
                    X