Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joseph Diaz, Javier Fortuna - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joseph Diaz, Javier Fortuna - Face To Face at Final Presser

Joseph Diaz, Javier Fortuna Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez (41-0, 27 KOs) and Sullivan Barrera (22-3, 14 KOs) hosted their final press conference today at Banc of California Stadium, home of their July 9 fight which will be streamed live on DAZN. They were joined by several members of the undercard, including Joseph Diaz Jr. (31-1-1, 15 KOs) and Seniesa Estrada (20-0, 8 KOs). (photos by Sye Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Win lose or draw, Jo-jo has earned my respect for having the cojones to step up. If he wins, my hope for him is to go back down and get the big names at 130. He doesn’t have the frame for 135.

Comment

Fortuna by KO

Comment

This will be a good scrap. I favor JoJo in the exchanges he is the sharper puncher

Comment

Hard to tell from the pics but looks like Jojo is in good/decent shape for this one. Should be a good scrap!

Comment

Working...
          X