Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford vs. Taylor Would Blow The Lid Off Everything in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford vs. Taylor Would Blow The Lid Off Everything in The UK

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum is already mapping out the scenario for a 2022 showdown between undisputed junior welterweight champion Josh Taylor and WBO welterweight king Terence Crawford. Arum, who promotes both boxers, believes the contest would be an instant mega-event in Taylor's home city of Edinburgh.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Crawford signs with Arum again then he is one dumb motherf'er.

Comment

Speaking from a British perspective- This would be unbelievable! It would fill Hampden Park easily.

Comment

Fury vs Joshua is the fight that would blow the lid off in the U.K. I think the fight would do well in the U.K as well, but not like Fury, Joshua fight.

Comment

Crawford will face the Pacquiao/Spence winner. Forget about it Bob. I just know if Spence wins, it has to be made or he's moving up to 154. If PAC wins, I have a feeling he'll do it 1 last time and fight Crawford. Undisputed.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
            Crawford will face the Pacquiao/Spence winner. Forget about it Bob. I just know if Spence wins, it has to be made or he's moving up to 154. If PAC wins, I have a feeling he'll do it 1 last time and fight Crawford. Undisputed.
            ———
            Crawford has no intention of facing Spence AND PAC is getting KO’d by Spence by the 8th rd.

Comment

Arum needs to just retire, I love josh but he's not really known outside hardcore fans same as Crawford, this fight would do OK probably less interest than a Chisora or Whyte fight.

Comment

Arum should get rid of Crawford. He may be a good fighter but he isn’t marketable at all. Bad for business.

Comment

Arum is clearly about the money. Crawford should be demanding the winner of Spence VS Pacquiao. If Crawford believes he should get in the ring beforehand, he should face either Porter or Thurman. Crawford must be tired of all of the handpicked opponents. Taylor is a manufactured champion made by Arum's promotions - that's designed to elevate the status and ranking of Crawford. Taylor just won a championship, and no one knows who he is......outside of his country and hardcore boxing fans.
                  Last edited by Lefty0616; 07-08-2021, 12:34 AM.

Comment

“Crawford - viewed by many as one of the top pound-for-pound fighters in the sport“....what fanboy writer wrote this? Nobody considers Crawford on the beat in the world. The clown keeps fighting semi retired ex world champions and soft opposition. He has the weakest resume at the “p4p list”

Comment

Working...
                    X