Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Floors Stevie Spark Twice, Scores Third Round Stoppage in Newcastle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Floors Stevie Spark Twice, Scores Third Round Stoppage in Newcastle

Tim Tszyu entered fight week of the belief this would be his final appearance in Australia before embarking on a world title run. The rising junior middleweight contender fought accordingly, having his way with late replacement Stevie Spark whom Tszyu annihilated in rounds. A pair of knockdowns by Tszyu prompted the stoppage at 2:22 of round three Wednesday evening at Newcastle Entertainment Centre in Newcastle, Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-07-2021, 09:37 AM.

Ok gents starting for purely selfish reasons cos I ain't gonna be able to watch this one - stripping ****ing wallpaper all day - but I should be able to keep half an eye on my phone....

Craft me a lyrical masterpiece gents, I want to feel every second of this thriller!

Comment

Dang I was just gonna make one. You beat me to it by 4 minutes. Women's super fly fight on at the moment. Round 2

Comment

Thanks Koba.

Comment

Sounds like women's tennis lol

Comment

Split draw for the ladies

Wasn't really watching and can't imagine anyone cares about this one...
            asgarth asgarth likes this.

Comment

lets go tszyu

Comment

Tszyu must wait until the two final rounds to spark Spark out... a coupla hundreds for me or more if that ever happens

Problem is, I won't know until later tonight... Have to drag my partner to a checkup this torrid afternoon...

Comment

Prospect vs vet type fight looks like now. Don't know either guy.

Just the greatest commentary anyone could have asked for

Sam Ah See hasn't fought for 6 years but looking pretty decent. Good body shots and throwing everything with bad intentions

hah the annoucners said the same **** 2 seconds after I edited that in
                  Last edited by YoungManRumble; 07-07-2021, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Big uppercut Amonsot down. Sam Ah See jumps on him to close the show in round 1.

Comment

Working...
                    X