Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Colbert: I Give My Credit To King Tug, He Can Definitely Be A Champion At 126

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Colbert: I Give My Credit To King Tug, He Can Definitely Be A Champion At 126

The fight reached a point where Chris Colbert knew that he wasn't going to stop Tugstsogt 'King Tug' Nyambayar. That was never going to be an excuse for the unbeaten junior lightweight to stop fighting like he wanted to close the show in style.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gary Russell Jr., forget Leo Santa Cruz, no matter what he says! Here's the fighter you need! Colbert vs. Russell Jr. @ 130! Time to get Barclay's back in the mix, and this would be a great way to do it!
    Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

I became a fan of King Tug, he lost every round but was in every round trying to win. Great fighting spirit
      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Gary Russell Jr., forget Leo Santa Cruz, no matter what he says! Here's the fighter you need! Colbert vs. Russell Jr. @ 130! Time to get Barclay's back in the mix, and this would be a great way to do it!
        Santa Cruz in august, Russel jr in October, strap season, best fight the best, let’s see it

Comment

Tug vs Santa Cruz is the fight

Comment

I'm gonna be honest...Chris Colbert is nothing to write home about

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post
              I became a fan of King Tug, he lost every round but was in every round trying to win. Great fighting spirit
              Yea right...he was in every round trying to win by coming forward leading with his head and throwing NOTHING against a guy that can't bust a grape

Comment

Tug is too conservative for a guy that is not very skilled. He does not have a lot punch varieties and seems not to know to throw combinations either. Also, don't think he knows how to counter punch

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post

Santa Cruz in august, Russel jr in October, strap season, best fight the best, let’s see it
                  Best (GRJ) fighting a 'has been' (LSC)!!!

Comment

Tug just isn't active enough. He shows flashes every fight and is a good counter puncher, but needs to push the action more and throw more.
                    BlackR0bbb BlackR0bbb likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X