Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malik Scott Expects Deontay Wilder To Stop Tyson Fury in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malik Scott Expects Deontay Wilder To Stop Tyson Fury in Five Rounds

Malik Scott, the new trainer for former world heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, believes his boxer is going to get revenge with a tremendous knockout when they collide for a third time on July 24th at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just can’t see Wilder being anything but worse in this fight

Comment

Maybe you can retire your OnlyFans account if team Wilder is victorious...

Comment

Just like Chris Colbert said ; “what are you gonna learn from a jiggga that you knocked out” . These wilder fanboys are embarrassing

Comment

I'll stop short of wishing injury on wilder but I can not wait until he is completely embarrassed and emotionally distraught over the beating fury will put on him. The chatter from him and Scott is shameful.

Comment

Perhaps yes, or maybe Wilder won't make it out of five rounds. I saw some pad work. Does that guy Jay Deas even know what he's doing? Looks bad.

Comment

Eh.. Fury´s chin is average, but no matter how hard you punch you do have to actually land that punch to hurt him. Unlike Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                Perhaps yes, or maybe Wilder won't make it out of five rounds. I saw some pad work. Does that guy Jay Deas even know what he's doing? Looks bad.
                No, he doesn't. Look at his terrible Tyson Fury impersonation for the lead-up to the first or 2nd fight... Can't remember now honestly...

Deas' best skill is his Barney Gumble impression. The impression consists of nothing more than just looking at his hillbilly face.

Comment

Like a said the first few rounds are going to be very interesting. Wilder has added some skill to that power

Comment

If Wilder stops Fury, it will be in less than five rounds; otherwise, it will not happen. I'm thinking Hagler/Hearns or Hearns/Duran. Wilder mounts an all out effort resulting in an early K.O. of Fury, or else there won't be a K.O. of Fury regardless of how long it goes.

Comment

Working...
                    X