Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor on Facing Crawford: It's a Massively Attractive Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor on Facing Crawford: It's a Massively Attractive Fight

Josh Taylor, the undisputed world champion at junior welterweight, is still working out his next move. Back in May, Taylor traveled over to Las Vegas to decision Jose Ramirez to unify the IBF, WBA, WBO, WBC world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Josh really don’t want that smoke, that’s why he doesn’t want to move up to fight the champion of the division on his turf . Fight in Egan like you fought in May. I s@y that will be his excuse ‘Crawford won’t bring the belt to him in Scotland’. Remember, Crward went to Scotlandto take the belt from Ricky Burns.

Comment

Shoot why not , go big or go home . I'm beating tired of everyone ducking everyone for one reason or another.

Comment

I really want to see this fight, but not before Spence-Crowford. C'mon uncle Bob, stop being so Foooookin greedy for once and make the fight happen.

Comment

Light welterweight isn’t that great a division. Josh Taylor is a good fighter but Crawford needs a better fight than that.

his career has been highly unimpressive

Comment

Crawford probably going to ask for $20mil should this fight reach the negotiating table. Crawford makes like near $10mil fighting shot washed has beens... hes definately going to want a significant paycheck for someone of Taylors calibre. Would be good fight non the less, bud would be expected to find a way to break the gameplan of Taylor

Comment

He's been talking a lot about Bud lately. He better not fight Catteral after all of this. Either call Bid out now (he'll accept asap) or move to 147 and fight someone of note. Otherwise I don't care to hear this if he's still fighting at 140. The only good fight is Ramirez, no one else at 40 moves the needle. I hope he isn't just talking.

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post
                Crawford probably going to ask for $20mil should this fight reach the negotiating table. Crawford makes like near $10mil fighting shot washed has beens... hes definately going to want a significant paycheck for someone of Taylors calibre. Would be good fight non the less, bud would be expected to find a way to break the gameplan of Taylor
                No He Doesn't LoL He Get A Guaranteed $3 Mil & Because He Don't Fight On PPV There Is No Backend Bud Gotta Get Away From Bob
                BlackR0bbb BlackR0bbb likes this.

Comment

**** might as well, Crawford too good to be sitting on the shelf like this. It's a great fight to make.

Comment

Bud by murder

Comment

Working...
                    X