Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Wants Arroyo in The Fall, Move To Super Flyweight in 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Wants Arroyo in The Fall, Move To Super Flyweight in 2022

Julio Cesar "Rey" Martinez, the flyweight champion of the World Boxing Council (WBC), asserted that he urgently needs to fight with Puerto Rico's McWilliams Arroyo to prove that he is the best in his division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The way he was getting hit by Cordova makes me wonder if his chin will hold up in that division .
    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by nino brown21 View Post
      The way he was getting hit by Cordova makes me wonder if his chin will hold up in that division .
      That is a factor, but he was coming off a lay off and was fighting someone who probably knew him pretty well in the ring considering their sparring sessions. However his defense needs some serious tuning as he moves up in weight.
      nino brown21 nino brown21 likes this.

Comment

I’d like to see him unify against Nakatani before he moves up.
        SimpleTouchee SimpleTouchee likes this.

Comment

Martinez was supposed to fight Arroyo this past February, and he suspiciously broke his hand in the locker room.
          It appears that he had some apprehension about fighting Arroyo on that night.
          Now all of a sudden he is some kind of rush to fight him, I hope that the fight does take place.
          It would be an explosive fight between them, Arroyo's better defense, and boxing should be the difference in their bout.

Comment

Working...
          X