Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo Greets Fans at San Antonio FC Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo Greets Fans at San Antonio FC Game

Jermell Charlo Meet Fans Photos Gallery - Unified WBC, WBA and IBF 154-pound world champion Jermell Charlo greeted fans and signed autographs at San Antonio FC game this past Saturday, before he enters the ring to take on WBO World Champion Brian Casta?o in an undisputed super welterweight showdown on Saturday, July 17 from AT&T Center in San Antonio headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event live on SHOWTIME. (photos by Leo Wilson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jermell deserves his accolades. He has been willing to make tough fights, including his next fight. I'm looking forward to the Castano fight. Could be a fight of the year candidate.

Comment

That's a bad ass jersey. 21 was always my number on my high school teams.

jermell-charlo%20(31).jpg

Comment

Jermell looks like a fish out of water. Wth is a black prize fighter doing at a soccer game in San Antonio?? This dude needs a major re-branding. He's not connecting with the right demographic.
        Last edited by NachoMan; 07-06-2021, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          That's a bad ass jersey. 21 was always my number on my high school teams.

jermell-charlo%20(31).jpg
          What makes it badass?

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

What makes it badass?

I like the colors. And the number 21. And soccer jerseys.

Fookin bad ass.

Comment

Jermell looks like a fish out of water. Wth is a black prize fighter doing at a soccer game in San Antonio?? This dude needs a major re-branding. He's not connecting with the right demographic.
              Looks like they are showing him a lot of love not sure what the problem is.

Comment

What is the RIGHT demographic for him.. So are you saying he is in the wrong neighborhood. From the pics it looks like he was getting a lot of love.
                JLC JLC Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post

He needs to move to a major black city. Border chicanos don't care about black fighters. If hes' going to stay in San Antonio, show up at a Spurs game next time. Nobody knows the Charlos for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post

They were giving out free hotdogs and programs to anyone who would go ask the black boxer guy sitting by the fence for an autograph. Charlos need to sit down and chat with Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X