Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevie Spark: Not Here To Make Up The Numbers; I'm Here To Destroy The Face Of Australian Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevie Spark: Not Here To Make Up The Numbers; I'm Here To Destroy The Face Of Australian Boxing

It was a typical weeknight at Club Glenvale when Steve Spark received a phone call that changed his life. The 24-year-old prospect from Toowoomba, Australia was working a shift as a bartender in a local establishment when the news broke of Michael Zerafa abruptly withdrawing from a planned showdown with Tim Tszyu. Event promoter No Limit Boxing was determined for the July 7 show to proceed at Newcastle (Australia) Entertainment Centre, though it would require finding a credible opponent on short notice.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Two divisions? Damn. Had a quick look at his Boxrec last week after it was announced and noted his KO record but wasn't paying attention to what divisions he was fighting in.

Hope he gets paid enough to take a few weeks off his bar job....

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
      Two divisions? Damn. Had a quick look at his Boxrec last week after it was announced and noted his KO record but wasn't paying attention to what divisions he was fighting in.

Hope he gets paid enough to take a few weeks off his bar job....
      Man, I didn't even know Spark before this fight was announced... But still, this idiot put a coupla tenners on him lasting at least until the 9th...

Comment

Not going to fuss about Tim picking on a lighter bartender. Tim's intentions was a real opponent. Spark was obviously a stand in.

Tim has to avoid the Crawford Curse. Getting ''stuck'' fighting guys that he has no business fighting.
        Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
          Not going to fuss about Tim picking on a lighter bartender. Tim's intentions was a real opponent. Spark was obviously a stand in.

Tim has to avoid the Crawford Curse. Getting ''stuck'' fighting guys that he has no business fighting.
          Ok, but what if Steve Spark "sparks" Tim Tszyu in a SHOCKER?

Comment

I swear, there must be a total of 7 fighters in all of Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
              No, just 7 that actually contend for titles. The rest are jobbers.

Comment

I just realised hes the guy that just fought the gay cowboy guy

Should be a quick KO for Timmy, the gay cowboy badly hurt Spark in the 1st round

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  Australia is full of effeminate men.

steve-smith-7595.jpg

Comment

Anything can happen here. Sparks is a KO artist. If Tim gets sloppy...

Comment

Working...
                    X