Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Jr. Shakes Head at Scorecards vs Quigley, Hopes For Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Jr. Shakes Head at Scorecards vs Quigley, Hopes For Rematch

Shane Mosley Jr. (17-4) still can't believe that he wasn't awarded a victory when he fought Jason Quigley (19-1) on May 29th at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. The bout was streamed by DAZN on the Devin Haney-Jorge Linares udercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wayne McCullough was always a canny fighter, he told mosley he won while slipping the judges a grand each cash, thats top class business right there

Comment

Shane stop giving your height and reach away. Stop pawing and measuring with the jab, and start using it as a weapon. And stop grinding with guys, trading punch for punch. That's why u be in these close fights. Take ur brain out of ur right hand and put it into your left and really work off of that side.

Comment

I remember watching the fight and thinking it was entertaining and that it was close with both guys winning certain portions of the fight. Both Mosley and Quigley have shown their limitations as well their ceilings. I think Shane has potential to be better but if it hasn't been brought out yet, I doubt it ever will.

Comment

Jr won that fight. But boxing politics. Insiders think Quigley is more marketable.

Comment

Shane needs to show some dam desire then and step on the gas next time, hell with your record you are on your way to being a club fighter and another embarrassing son of a Hall of Famer; what’s new!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
              Shane needs to show some dam desire then and step on the gas next time, hell with your record you are on your way to being a club fighter and another embarrassing son of a Hall of Famer; what’s new!
              This is my thought too. He idles during fights and has long lulls. He should be more active and consistent and this wouldnt be a conversation.

Comment

Who cares.. Quigley is more marketable.. Shane Mosley should have picked a black woman to have a kid with.. this one just isn’t gonna cut it

Comment

Neither one is very good.

Comment

Working...
                  X