No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu-Stevie Spark Weigh-In Results From Newcastle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu-Stevie Spark Weigh-In Results From Newcastle

Tim Tszyu is set for what is believed to be his last local headliner ahead of his planned title run. The second-generation boxer will face late replacement Stevie Spark on Wednesday evening at Newcastle (Australia) Entertainment Centre. Both boxers made weight for their scheduled 12-round junior middleweight clash, which airs live domestically on Main Event Pay-Per-View and ESPN+ in the United States.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-06-2021, 10:10 AM.

Looks like I'll be awake to catch this one at this rate...

Hopefully can find a stream considering I have no legal way to watch this fight.

Comment

Steve Spark is a KO artist.

Comment

Didn't Czar Amonsot have a career ending brain injury against Katsidis about 10 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          Looks like I'll be awake to catch this one at this rate...

Hopefully can find a stream considering I have no legal way to watch this fight.
          You don’t have an ESPN+ subscription?

Comment

BIG step up for Liam Wilson to fight Joe Noynay.

Comment

Originally posted by trippleupper View Post
              BIG step up for Liam Wilson to fight Joe Noynay.
              taped that recently. Noynay is not a pushover and has a well timed left hand. Wilson is defensively very careless and has masked it so far with his offensive skills. Should be a good fight.
              trippleupper trippleupper likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post

taped that recently. Noynay is not a pushover and has a well timed left hand. Wilson is defensively very careless and has masked it so far with his offensive skills. Should be a good fight.

I didn't know that about Wilson's defense.

Noynay is dangerous. He stopped two world ranked Japanese boxers in Saka & Shimizu, in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

You don’t have an ESPN+ subscription?
                  No I don't. Can't access it in Canada without jumping through numerous hoops. The sports network TSN shows most Top Rank and Showtime cards but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

No I don't. Can't access it in Canada without jumping through numerous hoops. The sports network TSN shows most Top Rank and Showtime cards but that's about it.
                    That sucks. They should’ve taken the other countries into consideration. DAZN was smart enough to expand globally. ESPN should follow suit.

Comment

Working...
                    X