Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero Promoter: Rigondeaux is The Tougher Fight, He Beat Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Casimero Promoter: Rigondeaux is The Tougher Fight, He Beat Donaire

Manny Pacquiao Promotions President Sean Gibbons, who promotes WBO bantamweight world champion John Riel Casimero, believes his fighter is taking on a tougher task when he faces two-time Olympic gold medal winner Guillermo Rigondeaux.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hes telling the truth but the haters will come.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
      Hes telling the truth but the haters will come.
      Thats why Showtime did that switcharoo, because Rigo could just move around the ring and outbox Casimero to a quiet decision win - whereas Donaire will get close and has no fear io trading big shots in a fireworks fight.

Comment

Casimero Team must be hating the situation. Donaire fight was worth a lot more than a Rigo fight... lol. Gibbons ready for that minimum wage at PBC Island for Rigo.

Comment

If Rigo isn’t completely shot, he should win

Comment

Classic "Bull vs. The Matador" fight! Glad Rigo stepped up, and stepped in!

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
              Casimero Team must be hating the situation. Donaire fight was worth a lot more than a Rigo fight... lol. Gibbons ready for that minimum wage at PBC Island for Rigo.
              I’m not very excited for this one. I was much more excited when they announced Donaire vs Casimero.
              Mike_b Mike_b likes this.

Comment

Rigo has declined more than Donaire IMO, but it's a good fight, Casimero has flaws and Rigo might have one last great performance

Comment

On paper Rigo/Casimero is a good match up too but Donaire/Casimero would have been even better. Showtime, understands that if they could pitch two Filipino fighters competing against each other for a world title, then they would have been able to generate greater television ratings and more ticket sales at the live gate. I hope that Rigo wins though so we can have that long awaited rematch between himself and Nonito Donaire.
                  Mike_b Mike_b likes this.

Comment

It really depends on how much El Chacal has left in the tank at 40+ years old. For sheer entertainment, I hope Rigo has slipped just enough that this becomes an even, entertaining fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X