Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Still in Top Fighter Running, But Others Lead Races for 2021 Awards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence Still in Top Fighter Running, But Others Lead Races for 2021 Awards

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - Predicting results on the weekly schedule is hard enough. But predicting results of fights not yet made raises the bar a little. Nevertheless, it's a challenge I provide myself when I endeavor to pick the year's top upset, knockout and fight - in addition to fighter of the year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not to sound disrespectful or mean, but where do they get some of these writers from? This gentleman sounds like he's trying really hard to be a knockoff Bert Sugar. Dan Rafael is clearly their best writer, and was an excellent addition.
    Last edited by BlackR0bbb; 07-06-2021, 06:48 AM.

Comment

On the poster, Manny looks like he means business and Spence looks like someone who has just had a surprise carrot slid up his arse !

Comment

This is going to be Manny’s toughest challenge in recent years. At least he still shows he won’t duck anyone and accepts all challengers. It’ll be an exciting fight from start to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
          Not to sound disrespectful or mean, but where do they get some of these writers from? This gentleman sounds like he's trying really hard to be a knockoff Bert Sugar. Dan Rafael is clearly their best writer, and was an excellent addition.
          Dan Rafael is the best out there.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman_fan16 View Post
            This is going to be Manny’s toughest challenge in recent years. At least he still shows he won’t duck anyone and accepts all challengers. It’ll be an exciting fight from start to finish.
            ———-
            “accepts all challengers”?? Ha ha ha!! That’s funny

I respect Manny but we aren’t going to forget the farce fights against guys that were literally coming off losses. Let’s count them, shall we?
            1- Clottey had just lost to Cotto
            2- Margarito had been KO’d by Mosley and a dubious catchweight
            3- Mosley had lost to Floyd
            4- Brandon Rios had lost to Alvarado
            5- Broner was coming off two losses and a draw
            6- Mathysse was rebuilding after getting beat by Danny Garcia
            7- Vargas was irrelevant at 147
            8- Cotto was a catchweight at 145 (where’s the challenge in that when you weaken a man?)
            9- Oscar at 147, need I say more?
            10- Manny wanted to fight McGregor after criticizing Floyd for it.

We recognize PAC’s greatness but we can’t ignore some pathetic mismatches.
            Old Spice Old Spice likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X