Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto vs. Juan Manuel Marquez Now Being Targeted For October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto vs. Juan Manuel Marquez Now Being Targeted For October

The organizers of the announced exhibition fight, between four division champions Miguel Cotto of Puerto Rico and Juan Manuel Marquez of Mexico, have yet to finalize a concrete date for the event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm down for this!

Put Finito Lopez VS Calderon on the undercard

Comment

Battle of the Grandpapas.

Comment

Oh give me a ****ing break

Comment

I don’t mind exhibitions like this. That stuff mayweather be on is what I have a problem with. I wouldn’t mind a mayweather vs Judah exhibition tho.

Comment

I dunno…I don’t like this. I’m not a “fan” of particular boxers but a fan of the sport itself. However, I’ve always been somewhat of a fan for Cotto. He’s never been an ATG but the man never ducked, and put his heart out there for every fight. He is a gentleman, a great family man and just an all around good guy. I wish he’d stay retired.

Comment

Cotto wins

Jmm only is great when he fights pac because of styles

Comment

Finally, the fight the world has been itching to see!

Comment

I always felt like these two together would make a wonderful fight, with cotto's unyielding aggression and marquez's counter punching. I look forward to it

Comment

I got Miguel Cotto. Canelo couldn't put a dent to this guy when they fought each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X