Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora vs. Sergio Garcia Showdown in Play For August

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora vs. Sergio Garcia Showdown in Play For August

Sebastian Fundora is in line for a quick turnaround fight following his impressive slugfest and fourth-round TKO win over Jorge Cota in May. The undefeated 6'5 1/2 " junior middleweight contender is still awaiting a confirmed fight date for his agreed-upon 12-round bout versus Spain's Sergio Garcia. There has been loose talk of the fight taking place later this summer, with Fundora (17-0-1, 12KOs) informing media members over the weekend of a possible August 7 date set aside for the bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-08-2021, 10:59 PM.

FOX, on free tv for American sports fans to see. Good move, get the lad sole exposure.

Comment

Good fight. Sergio Garcia is a top contender. I hope this fight gets made.

Comment

I like both fighters. Fundora is proving to be more than a curiosity and seems.to be improving. Garcia has a nice slick style that's enjoyable to watch in its own right.

Not sure if the Spaniard has enough firepower to keep Fundora off of him. Cheeseman can crack fairly decent but Ted didn't really land much of anything. Will be interesting to see how Garcia holds up to the onslaught.

Comment

I pass trying to give him weak opponents then feed him to Charlo and say his undefeated lol

Comment

My boy Fundora is gonna spark him!!! Fundora has to be my favorite fighter to watch. How couldnt he be?

Comment

Hope this turns out like Williams v Martinez 1.

Comment

Working...
              X