Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Rubio: If Teofimo Lopez Beats Kambosos, Haney is Next Logical Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Rubio: If Teofimo Lopez Beats Kambosos, Haney is Next Logical Fight

Jorge Rubio, Teofimo Lopez's assistant coach, is confident his fighter will arrive in the best physical condition of his career for his fight against Kambosos Jr. - which has a tentative date of August 14, but may get pushed to September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wait! Wait! Wait! At first his dad Teofimo Lopez, Sr said that they want the rematch with Loma first before moving up to 140 and now his assistant trainer is saying that they want to fight Haney after Kambosos. I'll believe it when I see it because Lopez doesn't want any smoke from Devin Haney and Jorge knows it.
    James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Lopez will price the fight out of existence. He's been a total ass ever since he beat Lomachenko.

Comment

Teofimo said that Haney only fights Mexican cab drivers and isn't worth the time.

This is now the second one where Teo has trashed the opponent only to have their team come back talking about the fight (Tank was the first).

Comment

Lopez vs Taylor would be a big fight for boxing fans. It wouldn't break PPV records though.
          mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

These guys are contradicting themselves like Fury.

Comment

Someone just grab Rubio's ankles and drag his ostrich ass outta the sand. Loma rematch next.

Comment

Beating Haney would be better for Lopez’s legacy. Beating another young undefeated champion and becoming a true unified champion surpasses defending his title and beating someone he already beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Beating Haney would be better for Lopez’s legacy. Beating another young undefeated champion and becoming a true unified champion surpasses defending his title and beating someone he already beat.
                  I definitely got the point, Lopez ******ed fans are already scared and would prefer to fight Haney with the claims of being the real undisputed fight, lol, that's funny though, buh whatever, he gets beat by Loma and Haney, take that down somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Castilo View Post

I definitely got the point, Lopez ******ed fans are already scared and would prefer to fight Haney with the claims of being the real undisputed fight, lol, that's funny though, buh whatever, he gets beat by Loma and Haney, take that down somewhere.
                    I don’t care if Lopez wins or loses. I’m not one of these emotionally invested goofball fans who acts like they personally know these boxers. I’m just stating my opinion that beating an undefeated champion in his prime and becoming undisputed enhances him more than a second victory over a guy in his mid 30s that he just beat. Now if you Loma fans have been salty since he took that L and desperately want vindication because it will make your personal life better, then that’s on you. But I’m speaking from a boxing perspective, not as a fanboy.

Comment

Working...
                    X