Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Colbert: Me Versus Leo Santa Cruz, I Would Love That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Colbert: Me Versus Leo Santa Cruz, I Would Love That

In a perfect world, Chris Colbert would love to line up a blockbuster fight with rising superstar Gervonta 'Tank' Davis. Very much living in reality, the unbeaten Brooklyn native can see himself in the ring with a former champion in order to get there.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lsc needs to go back to 126.

Comment

Colbert is saying black fans don't support him. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post
        Lsc needs to go back to 126.
        He would be going back down.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          He just want black people to come out more to arenas and pay to watch his fight. Most black boxers have complain about that in the past.

Hence why Bob Arum doesn’t know how to promote to certain demographics, hence why he focus a lot on Latino heritage boxers, hence why Haymon pits a black boxer against a Latino one to generate more eyes.

I think Colbert needs someone like Mayweather eating off his plate, that would do a lot for any boxer.

Comment

Yeah, that would be a good fight for Colbert because I think that Santa Cruz is shop worn now. It would be a great stepping stone fight for Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              No, It's not that. It's just that real recognizes real and in most African American eyes he is just not black enough. He is another Jermell Charlo. He would rather quarrel and fight with other blacks rather than rail against the oppressive system that holds and keeps his people back.

Comment

Highly doubtful that Tank vs Colbert would be a blockbuster fight, Tank thinks he's a star but the barely 100k PPV he sold last week says otherwise. If Colbert is worried about getting fans to go to his fights, than maybe he should consider taking more chances and stop fighting that boring no-risk style he fights, really reminds me of the way Haney fights, never taking any risks to close the show.

Comment

This guy will be with Matchroom soon. He's too honest for Pbc and they won't like it lol

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    No, It's not that. It's just that real recognizes real and in most African American eyes he is just not black enough. He is another Jermell Charlo. He would rather quarrel and fight with other blacks rather than rail against the oppressive system that holds and keeps his people back.
                    We the black delegation trade Chris Colbert for Caleb Plant
                    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X