Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu: All That's On My Mind Is Taking Steve Spark Out By Any Means Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tszyu: All That's On My Mind Is Taking Steve Spark Out By Any Means Possible

There was a point where the only thing on Tim Tszyu's mind was the manner in which he planned to take apart heated rival Michael Zerafa. Now he can barely recall his countryman. The hope was for Tszyu and Zerafa to share the stage Monday morning in Newcastle, Australia for the final pre-fight press conference ahead of their originally scheduled July 7 grudge match at Newcastle Entertainment Centre. Those plans changed in a hurry when Zerafa withdrew over concerns of coronavirus restrictions amidst growing numbers throughout the nation. Neither Newcastle nor his hometown of Melbourne are currently under lockdown, with his actions drawing the ire of boxing fans as well as the promotion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tszyu is on a mission. He’s coming for that title.

Comment

Is he going to knock him spark out if you will?

Do the Aussies say that too?

Comment

Spark was small with Brubaker moving up from 140 to 147, now on a weeks notice he goes up another division to 154, Tim needs to get his ass over to the USA and fight some real class 154 fighters..

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          Is he going to knock him spark out if you will?

Do the Aussies say that too?
          You witty guy you.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

You witty guy you.
            Low hanging fruit and all. Whenever it's past midnight I try to fit in with the UK crowd. I'd be surprised if no one mentioned it at all in the promotion but maybe only the British chaps say it.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Low hanging fruit and all. Whenever it's past midnight I try to fit in with the UK crowd. I'd be surprised if no one mentioned it at all in the promotion but maybe only the British chaps say it.
              British lingo very is interesting to say the least. I love their sophisticated insults.

Comment

Working...
              X