Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: My Brother Tommy Will Knock Jake Paul Out Cold!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: My Brother Tommy Will Knock Jake Paul Out Cold!

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has no problem with social media stars, Jake Paul and Logan Paul, invading the sport of boxing. There are many boxers who have been critical of the Paul brothers being pushed in the sport - but Fury is not one of them.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Tommy seems like a real nice kid and he's certainly in great shape but I don't know how much success he will have as a pro boxer unless he dramatically changes his style. He didn't look great against that Scottish kid in his last fight and trying to mimic Tyson doesn't seem like the right tactics for him. He has a totally different build and a muscular upper body. He doesn't seem to have the timing or the movement to make a pot shotting, slick style work for him. He should be training to be more of a pressure fighter.

Comment

i think fury is over estimating the name fury, why would any of the pauls want to get into the ring with tommy nobody fury

Comment

Originally posted by zod66 View Post
          Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad
          Fraudddddddddddddddd Squuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

I could well be wrong & its extremely difficult to say for certainty who would win between two actual novices but I'd actually favour Jake to knock Tommys ass out.

I'd actually like to see this fight. It makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Jake Paul never fought someone in their physical prime who is determined to win.

I mean neither has Tommy. So who knows?

Comment

Jake knocks Tommy fury out imo, Tommy isn't a boxer either and I think JP is just more physically talented

Comment

Working...
                X