Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Not Planning To Retire, Vows To Fight On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Not Planning To Retire, Vows To Fight On

Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (52-6-1, 34 KOs) has no intention of retiring in the near future. Chavez, 35-years-old, has lost four of his last six ring outings.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really enjoyed watching old Silva outbox him silly if I'm being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I really enjoyed watching old Silva outbox him silly if I'm being honest.
      You’re not the only one. The silver spoon fed guy had it coming. He’s flat out lazy.

Comment

He wants to reach a 100 fights? What? Where did he come up with that? Is he going to do 10 fights per year all of a sudden? Starting to feel sorry for this dude and his mental state. He should just move on with his life and focus on something else.

Comment

We get to see him humiliate himself some more

Comment

Good idea, let him fight for free, because I don't know who would pay him at this point.

Comment

He would not fight for free, money is the whole reason he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                Good idea, let him fight for free, because I don't know who would pay him at this point.
                Buy 1 ticket ($25), get 3 free.

Comment

He lost to a UFC fighter in a boxing ring. This dude needs to go away.

Comment

At what point does a lazy, no talent, scrub become irrelevant?

Comment

Working...
                    X