Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Jermall Charlo Needs To Be Careful About Becoming Complacent; May End Up Like Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Jermall Charlo Needs To Be Careful About Becoming Complacent; May End Up Like Crawford

Promoter Eddie Hearn thinks that the Juan Macias Montiel fight should be a wake up call for Jermall Charlo. The Houston-based WBC middleweight champion was last seen in the ring a few weeks ago recording a wide unanimous decision over Montiel, a Mexican journeyman. It was a more competitive fight, however, than the scorecards indicated. Montiel kept coming forward all night and, on several occasions, landed some eye-catching combinations. Indeed, Charlo was nursing a fairly swollen right eye after the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Or Andrade or Bivol.

Comment

happy rich p4p no1 healthy, yeah what a tough way to end up
      mgame mgame jonnyc420 jonnyc420 like this.

Comment

Andrade vs deryvchenko first then charlo andrade has a terrible resume
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Look at what you've done with Andrade moron.

Comment

Of course the commenters don't bother reading the article. Hearn even mentions this applies to Andrade and they should both fight each other while still in their primes.

Comment

Agree with young Edward here, and I’ll go further…Charlo looked terrible in the last fight. Personally I think he needs to move up to super Middleweight as he’s clearly draining his body to make weight to the point it’s effecting his performance. His punch resistance, his legs, and his timing looked off. if he’s going to stay at middlewieght then I agree he should pursue a fight with Andrade since Hearn seems to have zero interest in putting Andrade in with ggg or Canelo. While Hearn is right about Charlo, there needs to be a hefty bag of criticism for Hearn in how he has handled Andrade’s career and Andrade is a fool for resigning with him

Comment

This clown constantly speaks on everyone else fighter.. worry about Andrade & GGG constantly fighting scrubs and won’t face each other

Comment

Hearn says Andrade isn't tied to DAZN.

So why can't a Charlo fight happen on Showtime? That would be better than seeing Jermall go 12 rounds with Montiel surely?

And if Charlo can go to DAZN for one fight that works for me too.

Comment

Funny I just Realized Andrade can fight Charlo anytime he wants, all he has to do is force the Mando issue…. The WBC is the only belt that allows other champs to be mandos…… they could have fought if either really wanted it.
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X