Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander To Return on July 31, Faces Lucas Santamaria on FS1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander To Return on July 31, Faces Lucas Santamaria on FS1

BoxingScene.com has been advised that Devon Alexander (27-6-1) will snap a two-year ring hiatus when he faces Lucas Santamaria (11-2-1) on July 31st at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. The fight will be televised by FS1.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's brilliant to see Devon the Great back. We have all missed his exciting fights. I'm surprised this hasn't made front-page news though? This is massive. The world stands still for this fight. I for one will never forget Alexander vs Bradley. Nash out.
    PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Unless he needs a few quid I don't see the point

Comment

Alexander was knocked out by Ivan Redkach in his last fight.

Before that he lost to Andre Berto and had a draw with Victor Ortiz.

I’m so happy he’s coming back.

Comment

The break might have done him some good. Devon was a really talented and exciting fighter before he fell off. If he's past his time it will be obvious and time to stop before he suffers long term damage.

Comment

I never felt Alexander was that exciting or great. Definitely a good fighter but limited and kinda predictable. Dude gotta earn so im happy for him and hope he takes the W.

Comment

aahhh aaahh aaahhh aaahhh

Comment

Alexander was stopped by Ivan Redkach
                This alone should have disqualified him from a return.

But on a serious note...maybe he's trying to make a statement now, at Arum's request, to prove he's a viable opponent for Crawford. He fits the general profile.

Comment

Good lord, all the washed Welters are coming out of the weeds now, aren't they?

Comment

I love how al Haymon gets all of his guys fights no matter what. The traditional promoters cut guys lose and act like they don’t exist any longer.

Comment

Working...
                    X